CertainTeed is a leading North American manufacturer of building materials including roofing, vinyl siding, trim, fence, railing, decking, insulation, gypsum, and ceilings products. Headquartered in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, CertainTeed has approximately 6,000 employees and 65 facilities throughout the United States and Canada. Through its Vision, Mission, Values and Objectives (VMVO) initiative, CertainTeed strives to be the preferred choice for innovative building products and systems by delivering a superior Customer experience to a broader market through the development of exceptional team performance and world-class processes.
CertainTeed is a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the top 100 industrial companies in the world. Saint-Gobain employs approximately 15,000 people in North America and nearly 190,000 people in 64 countries world-wide. Saint-Gobain’s North American companies operate more than 100 manufacturing facilities in industries as diverse as industrial ceramics, reinforcements and flat glass, abrasives, and building materials.
CertainTeed Commercial Roofing offers a complete line of hot asphalt, cold process, torch welded and self-adhered low-slope roofing systems providing a wide array of APP and SBS modified bitumen roofing choices and built-up roofing options for the applicator and designer. CertainTeed's commercial roofing products and systems are engineered to offer superior performance and longevity.
Gold Star Contractor
Gold Star Contractors have earned the highest credential offered by CertainTeed for commercial roofing contractors. Only a limited number of contractors qualify for this prestigious credential. They have been carefully selected by CertainTeed to have an established record of high-quality workmanship, expertise, and reliability.
To become a Gold Star Contractor you must:
- Carry workers' compensation and liability insurance coverage and be properly licensed according to the regulations in force governing commercial roofing contractors in their markets
- The company must have been doing business under the current name for no less than 5 years and CertainTeed must have inspected at least three roofing projects (min. 100 squares in size)
- Submit a complete company credit history and be credit-worthy based on CertainTeed's sole determination
- Have a minimum of $1 million bonding capability or the financial resources to acquire that capability
- Must adhere to the code of ethics.