THE LAST ROOF COATING YOU WILL EVER NEED
GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating is designed as a protective coating to seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, permanent ponding water, and the damaging effects of severe weather.
GacoRoof is the only coating on the market that stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling or breaking down. It will stay flexible and maintain adhesion, even under permanent ponding water or snow pack.
And year after year, GacoRoof will not require a recoat. Do it once and you're done.
Peace of Mind for a Life Time
All other roof coatings, including acrylics, urethanes, asphalt and Hypalon® soften under the stress of ponding water. GacoRoof's unique silicone chemistry gives your roof an advantage over the elements.
- Outperforms and outlasts all other roof coatings
- Unaffected by harsh UV rays and severe weather
- Withstands permanent ponding water without softening, bubbling or peeling from the substrate
- Excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining
- Adheres to a multitude of substrates, reducing the amount of tear-offs
- 100% silicone roof coating
- Exceptional adhesion
- Withstands permanent ponding water
- Ideal for flat or sloped roofs
- 50-year limited material warranty
GACO Has You Covered
If you're thinking about replacing your aging roof, think again. Renew your weathered roof with GacoRoof. It can be applied to virtually any surface, including flat roofs, to create a seamless membrane that seals and protects against the elements. GacoRoof is available in nine colors to enhance the aesthetics of any roof and any project. We also offer a line of accessories to complete your GacoRoof!
GACO is ideal for the following roof types:
- Aged Asphalt
- Aged EPDM rubber and TPO/CPA
- Cap Sheet
- Modified Bitumen
- Sprayed Polyurethane Foam
- Most Existing Coatings
- Low-Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Mobile Homes
- RVs & Campers